We’ll be talking about how eating several healthy small meals in a day help to lose weight. Gaining weight is easy. It Is easy to eat tasty stuff and not care. The horror strikes when the clothes begin to feel tight or you see the weighing scale reading. Weight gain is a reality, and controlling it and most importantly losing it enough is tough.
You should buy a Weighing Scale at home. It helps you keep your weight in control and eat accordingly. This Smart Weighing Scale, that tracks your daily BMI, body weight, and body fat with a mobile app. Get it here.
To lose weight successfully and keep it off requires different tricks and lifestyle changes. The most important trick to lose weight effectively is to eat food in small batches of 5 meals a day or 6 meals a day. Eat start a with a strong breakfast but keep every other meal or food intake very controlled.
The idea is to have a 200-300 calorie breakfast. Follow this with food intake every 2-3 hours of 100-150 calories. One large apple is 100-120 calories. One sandwich may be actually 250-500 calories, so eat accordingly. Natural home cooked food or raw fruits and vegetables or salads or steamed meat serve best.
If you ask why it is important to eat like this in small amounts in batches, I’ll explain below. Let us say you keep an employee to do your work. If you need 5 tasks to be completed one day, you can give it to him all in 1 or 2 batches, or slowly 1 by 1 after each task.
Obviously, the productivity increases much more with the second option. This principle applies pretty well to how people work. Certainly, you can see it works well in the case of digestion and weight loss too. If you are trying to lose weight and have hit a weight loss plateau, how to beat weight loss plateau guide will help you.
Benefits Of Eating Several Healthy Small Meals
- Regulates Hunger – Several small meals a day regulates you hunger well keeping from gorging food from extreme hunger if you currently remain hungry for large periods of time.
- Increases Digestion – Helps in increasing digestion efficiency thereby increasing better nutrient absorption and eliminates any discomfort that arises from eating large amounts of food at once.
- No Bad Food Choices – Keeps you from making bad food choices and moving to healthier ones. People who eat several small meals do often plan all the meals in the day. This allows them to carry the food they want to eat. So this prevents any on the spot food substitution from the market that may be unhealthy or fattening.
- Controlled Food Intake – Helps to manage total food intake in a day and keep it low as most the meals are preplanned and you know what to eat and how much to eat.
- No Bloating – Bloating is the stomach swelling after meals. This is natural, but it does not happen when you eat small amounts of food in several batches.
- No Emotional Eating – Some people eat more because they have nothing to do, or they eat while they are lost in the thoughts during the day. This approach keeps a total check on boredom food eating or emotional eating.
- Good For Gym – Hitting the gym with stomach full can be devastating. This several meals approach keeps the energy levels high and yet the stomach not full for comfort during exercises.
- Discipline – Once you start eating food at regular intervals, it will also affect your daily life by making it more timely and organized.
- No Stomach Gas – Those remaining hungry for long periods or those eating large amounts of food at once experience gas, burping or farting. This approach will kill any such body behaviors and give you great comfort.
- Long Lasting Weight Loss – This approach controls food intake, keeps your appetite in control and prevents you from eating bad food. You can calibrate food intake with this method to easily lose weight and keep it off forever.
So you can see why I along with millions of others successfully lost weight and keep it off with this strategy. This approach is science backed. Most doctors would be happy to know you have migrated to eating several healthy small meals.
For those who are looking at a fast-paced method to shed 20 pounds or more, I have written a complete guide to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks. Even if you are planning to lose a little less like 5-15 pounds, this is a still a great resource. How To Lose 20 Pounds In 2 Weeks.
Explained: Eat Several Healthy Small Meals To Lose Weight
Eating several healthy small meals a day greatly helps to lose weight and has many benefits besides losing weight. Find out how and why.