Easy egg recipes for breakfast is an universal idea. Eggs are the best way to start the day. Imagine having eggs for breakfast. This is the choice most moms make for good reason. So many fitness experts, doctors, nutritionists and even sportspersons abide by this simple choice.
Reasons For Having Eggs For Breakfast
There are many reasons for having egg breakfast, from health point of view to others. However, it is a positive choice and has many benefits listed below.
- Eggs give lots of protein. Proteins based diet is better if you were to lose weight.
- Eggs provide satiety easily as they tend to fill up the stomach rather well.
- Egg recipes are generally easy to follow and remember.
- Eggs tend to cook very fast and thus save time, which is most in shortage in the mornings.
- A lot of recipe variation is possible in cooking eggs with simple secondary ingredients change.
- Eggs can be cooked easily with different methods in a few minutes.
Besides this eggs do have a lot of nutrition in them. They are good sources of saturated fats, protein, Vitamin B6, B12, D. Eggs do help to raise HDL cholesterol levels in the body as they are good sources of it. 2 Eggs a day provide ample nutrition. The best time to have them is the morning.
5 Super Fast Easy Egg Recipes For Breakfast
These 5 breakfast ideas with eggs are super easy to make and all take 2-5 minutes to complete from start to finish. With only a handful of ingredients, you can sure enjoy each one of them. Buy organic eggs here
Mexican Cheese Omelette
An easy version that just takes 5 minutes in total to prepare and cook.
Ingredients – 2 Eggs, 2 tablespoons water, 1 teaspoon butter, 1 tablespoon shredded mexican cheese, 2 tablespoons vegetable salsa.
- Beat eggs and water in a bowl nicely until frothy.
- Microwave butter in a pie plate for 15-20 seconds till it melts. Spread over the complete base.
- Pour the blended eggs in the pie plate. Cover with plastic wrap and leave a hole for ventilation.
- Microwave on high for 90-120 seconds without break or stirring till top thickens or you can’t see any liquid.
- Spread half of the cheese on the egg and fold it. Spread the other half on the folded egg.
- Microwave for another 10-20 seconds.
- Serve with salsa and something to drink.
Want to buy a microwave oven with healthy Air Fry, Baking and Heating – click me
Coffee Cup Veggie Egg Scramble
A classic recipe with the ease of microwave scramble and some veggies. Dishes out in less 5 minutes. New way of having it.
Ingredients – 1 egg, 1 tablespoon water, 1/4 cup chopped broccoli, 1/4 cup chopped onions, 1/4 cup chopped spinach leaves, 1 tablespoon shredded cheese, some chopped almonds or cashews for topping.
- Coat the coffee cup with oil or a cooking spray.
- Add egg, water, broccoli, onions, spinach, and beat till frothy.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds and then stir.
- Again microwave on high for 30 seconds till it looks solid or set.
- Add salt & pepper, stir. Add cheese. Microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Top with nuts for garnishing.
Want to buy microwave proof see through coffee cups – click me
Egg and Sausage Taco
An easy recipe that glorifies egg, sausage combination with a taco or a flat bread. Interesting yet simple, and gorgeous to eat that fills you nicely.
Ingredients – 1 egg, 1 tablespoon milk, 1 chopped sausage, 1 warmed tortilla or flatbread, and 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese, a little finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Coat a cereal bowl with oil or cooking spray.
- Beat egg and milk till it becomes frothy. Add chopped sausage.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Push the egg sides toward center.
- Add cheese on top. Microwave again for another 30-60 seconds till set.
- Add salt & pepper. Place on the bread and fold into half.
- Top with cilantro for garnishing. Serve.
Want to buy aged white cheddar cheese – click me
Garlic Scrambled Eggs
A classic egg recipe among egg recipes for breakfast with a garlic twist and black pepper twist. Ready in under 5 minutes. Feels nice.
Ingredients – 4 eggs, 1 tablespoon milk, 3 finely chopped medium sized garlic cloves, 4 crushed black peppercorns, 2 teaspoons butter.
- Beat eggs, salt, pepper, garlic, and milk in bowl till its frothy.
- Add butter to a nonstick skillet and heat.
- Pour the egg blend in the skillet, let it set a little.
- Stir a little and push to sides gently.
- Continue gentle stirring and folding once or twice in between until it sets no liquid visible.
- Serve with bread or fruits.
Want to buy a good nonstick skillet – click me
A twisted take on the classic 2 egg omelette with fried beans and salsa on top. The smooth blend of different flavors and veg salsa puts a tinkle on the tongue.
Ingredients – 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons milk, 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, 1 cup refried beans and 1/3 cup veg salsa.
- Put refried beans and half of veg salsa in a sauce pan. Mix properly and heat well.
- Put eggs and milk in a bowl and beat until frothy.
- Pour the egg blend in an oiled skillet. Turn on the flame to medium, let it set a little.
- Push the edges to center and make sure no liquid is visible, turning sides if needed.
- Place the refried beans and salsa mix in the center and spread a little. Fold the omelette in half.
- Serve on plate, with remaining salsa as garnish on top of omelette.
Want to buy cooking utensils – click me
5 Super Fast Easy Egg Recipes For Breakfast
Having eggs for breakfast is easy, convenient and healthy. These 5 egg recipes for breakfast can be made under 5 minutes, yet they are different, tasty and fulfilling.